Is your business on the right road?
Just like a trip needs a map, so does your business.
- Are your financial tasks getting done in a timely fashion — or at all?
- Are you confident you have all your “financial ducks” in a row?
- Do you know what you should be looking for to ensure your financial success?
- Are you confused about how to set up your financial systems and processes?
If you didn’t like your answers, that’s OK. You’re probably great at what you do, but unless you’ve got an MBA or a finance degree, it’s unreasonable to think you’d know exactly what to do to have a wildly profitable and growing business.
That’s why companies call GrowthCast’s CFO for Hire to create a Profit Map.
A Profit Map is a great way to see where your financial processes and systems are now – and which parts need to improve or be shored up for the future.
Together, we will talk through your financial issues – cash flow, forecasting, budgeting, sales – and identify your areas of risk. You’ll gain a full and clear understanding of your true financial picture. Then we’ll create your personal financial roadmap to help you make improvements.
After your Profit Map Assessment, you will have:
- A list of the top three things YOU need to do to improve your profitability (customized to you)
- Confidence that nothing is falling through the cracks.
- Personalized tips and tricks to streamline your financial processes.
Chart a Course to an Overflowing Bank Account
GrowthCast’s Profit Map Assessment will result in your own personalized set of fiscal routes to pave the way to an abundant bank account.
“You took some rather intimidating issues and suggested very digestible ways to approach them and gave me a checklist to help me keep things on track. I look forward to working with you more in the future as my business grows.”
– Diana Von Hallett, Real Estate Investor