Fiscal Fitness Bootcamp
Are your books flabby? Do you need some solid financial discipline? Enlist in Fiscal Fitness Bootcamp!
Let us lead you through the ABCs of financial management, step by step. Fiscal Fitness Bootcamp focuses on teaching entrepreneurs how to implement our proven, simple small business financial processes.
Fiscal Fitness Bootcamp combines pre-recorded video lessons (around 20 minutes each), checklists, downloadable tools, and reference sources, as well as live group coaching and individual help sessions. You can take the course at your own pace and start using best practices as you learn them. You’ll graduate feeling fiscally strong and in control. (You might even like the drill sergeant!)
Fiscal Fitness Bootcamp covers six core topics:
Systems and Processes
Establish a fiscally fit environment and learn which systems, tools, and processes your business needs to:
- Input, track and control all your bookkeeping and financials
- Calculate all important numbers (think sales, costs, cash and, of course profit)!
- Establish a weekly, efficient routine to manage it all
Profits and Revenue
All revenue is not created equal. Learn how to generate steady, dependable, and more profitable revenue! Specifically:
- Understand the differences between profit and revenue and how they are impacting your business
- Identify “Risky Revenue” that drains your profitability and can kill your business
- Understand your practical profit path — focus on selling the most profitable products and services to your most profitable market
- Implement “The 3% Solution” that streamlines invoicing for quick and easy payment
- Practice GrowthCast’s foolproof collections methodology so you’ll rarely have to chase down money that you are owed (and maybe even get paid early)
- Investigate and understand changes in your profit/loss statement
Expenses and Other Profit Drains
Make your business more efficient by reviewing your costs against their value and necessity. Receive guidance on how to:
- Categorize your regular expenses – weekly, monthly and quarterly – and make sure you pay yourself
- Know precisely which of your costs to cut and which are vital to your company’s success
- Turbocharge the impact of your spending
- Avoid the cash burn trap and understand why cash on hand to pay expenses doesn’t mean you should use it
- Access capital for the right projects and at the lowest possible rates
- Pay down your debt in a way that makes sense for the longevity of your business
- Identify your top profit drains
Budgeting and Planning
Use our proven methods and templates to create budgets that will help you:
- Project reasonable growth scenarios and work to meet them
- Capture accurate start-up costs for any new projects or initiatives
- Look forward to future successes and not focus on past blips (learn from them instead)
- Plan and set goals despite not having all the facts (because you never will, and that's okay)
- Pay yourself the right amount for you and your business
- Decide whether to spend on current initiatives for stability and growth (such as marketing and training) or for the future (e.g., new equipment and additional hires)
- Review and adjust budgets – play around with your numbers!
Make sure your business serves you! We’ll review our favorite fiscally fit methodology (with a GrowthCast twist) to ensure you:
- Think differently about calculating your profit
- Distribute incoming revenue consistently using our tools (to ensure that your expenses are covered as needed)
- Take a reasonable salary and bonus (if and when it makes sense)
- Set aside enough to pay taxes and cover emergencies
- Have money to invest and grow
- Assess and adjust as necessary
Advanced Topics: Being Your Own CFO
Plans and goals are like roadmaps to success. When you find traffic on your planned route, you adjust your course, but the map is still useful. This module describes how the fiscally healthy business owner is committed to:
- Changing and adapting a plan to stay on course towards goals
- Preparing for the unpredictable with resources that are in line with priorities
- Building a healthier, more profitable, business every day
- Reacting quickly and confidently to new opportunities or obstacles
- Tracking the changes in your bottom line and responding accordingly with all the GrowthCast tools
- Completing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial checklist activities — and delegating as required
- Partnering with the right experts and resources to prepare accurate, timely reporting and review strategies
Plus, valuable bonus lessons:
Freelancer’s Toolkit and Surviving Success
All the questions, concerns, and furrowed brows just kind of get relief from Judi’s easy-going problem solving and really fast creative thinking.
Judi took some rather intimidating issues and suggested very digestible ways to approach them and gave me a checklist to help me keep things on track.
The Weekly 1-Hour Financial Fitness Routine
Step-by-step printable guide.
Simple Software Solutions
Checklist of exactly the software GrowthCast uses and how to pick the perfect programs for your business.
The Profit Plan™ Template
GrowthCast’s Formula to increase not just revenue but actual profits.
The GrowthCast Start-Up Tool
Model new business projects before you spend a dime to make sure you’re on your way to success before you spend a dime
A simple step-by-step process you can start using today to win any negotiation so you can start getting more and paying less today… these techniques are so useful GrowthCast clients often tell me how they even use them to lower their personal expenses.
Cheap Credit Connections
Exactly where GrowthCast, and our clients, go to get the fewest fees and the lowest interest and how you can do the same.
The Practical Profit Path
Your roadmap to finding and focusing on selling your most profitable product to your most profitable market.
Protecting Your Profits Plan
Target and terminate the Top Ten Profit Drains that are costing your business money.
Proven Process Plan
Confidently adjust your business to any sudden changes.
New Initiates Checklist
When you need to suddenly start something new, this checklist will make sure you get it right.
GrowthCast Tracking Tool
See dangers ahead so you can fix them before they become a problem… and take advantage of upcoming opportunities before they’re gone.
If you know where your money is, you can make better business decisions.
Judi’s patience, understanding, attention to detail, and perpetual optimism and positivity transformed what could have been a stressful experience into an exciting period of transition. Thanks to the streamlined systems she helped us put in place, the administrative workload for our staff team has been greatly reduced, freeing up our time to focus on our mission.
Where will you be in a year if you don't make a change?
It's time for you to really get to know your business, master your cash flow and take control of your finances. I can teach you exactly what I teach my private clients. You get the same lessons, systems, checklists and coaching at a fraction of the cost.
All you have to do is...