Welcome to Fiscal Fitness Bootcamp!
So many of the business owners I meet are great at their craft, but not so great at the all-important financial management piece of their businesses. I want to change that!
Welcome to GrowthCast’s Fiscal Fitness Bootcamp! The first class of its kind to teach small business financials to small business owners using the proven GrowthCast Financial System.
In this course you will learn:
📈 How to manage your business finances like a pro
📈 How to figure out which of your products/services/customers/industries/etc is the most (or least!) profitable
📈 How to effectively plan for the future – even if your revenue is not consistent
📈 How and when to think about investing in your business
📈 How to avoid most financial emergencies
So jump right in and get started making that cash flow!
Before You Start the Progam…
Please download (and/or print) your Fiscal Fitness Bootcamp Workbook to maximize your time and learning!
Mark Your Calendar!
As a student, you have the opportunity to join me twice each month for LIVE virtual coaching calls!! We will meet every second Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. ET and every 4th Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. ET for one hour, with the exception of the month of November, when we will only have ONE call on the second Tuesday. The 2023 Schedule is as follows:
• January 10th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• January 25th at 3:00 p.m. ET
• February 14th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• March 1st at 3:00 p.m. ET
• March 14th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• March 22nd at 3:00 p.m. ET
• April 11th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• April 26th at 3:00 p.m. ET
• May 10th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• May 24th at 3:00 p.m. ET
• June 13th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• June 28th at 3:00 p.m. ET
• July 11th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• July 26th at 3:00 p.m. ET
• August 8th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• August 23rd at 3:00 p.m. ET
• September 12th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• September 27th at 3:00 p.m. ET
• October 10th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• October 25th at 3:00 p.m. ET
• November 7th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• December 12th at 1:00 p.m. ET
• December 27th at 3:00 p.m. ET
Establish a fiscally fit environment and learn which systems, tools, and processes your business needs to:
In this lesson, we’ll be covering profits, revenue, the differences between the two and how to maximize them both.
This lesson is all about expenses and other things that can hurt your profits.
Today we’re going to walk through the budgeting process and the tool I use with all of my private clients.
In this lesson, I’ll show you how I implement the Profit First system with my private clients, and show you how you can do this in your own business.
In this lesson, we bring it all together and talk about how to be the CFO of your own business.
Here’s everything you need to be a successful freelancer.
How to gracefully survive and thrive through “The Oprah Effect”