Establish a fiscally fit environment and learn which systems, tools, and processes your business needs to:
So many of the business owners I meet are great at their craft, but not so great at the all-important financial management piece of their businesses. I want to change that!
Welcome to GrowthCast’s Fiscal Fitness Bootcamp! The first class of it’s kind to teach small business financials to small business owners using the proven GrowthCast Financial System.
In this course you will learn:
- How to manage your business finances like a pro!
- How to figure out which of your products/services/customers/industries/etc is the most (or least!) profitable
- How to effectively plan for the future – even if your revenue is not consistent
- How and when to think about investing in your business
- How to avoid most financial emergencies
- So jump right in and get started making that cash flow!
Next Coaching Call – TBD
In this lesson, we’ll be covering profits, revenue, the differences between the two and how to maximize them both.
This lesson is all about expenses and other things that can hurt your profits.
Today we’re going to walk through the budgeting process and the tool I use with all of my private clients.
In this lesson, I’ll show you how I implement the Profit First system with my private clients, and show you how you can do this in your own business.
In this lesson, we bring it all together and talk about how to be the CFO of your own business.
Here’s everything you need to be a successful freelancer.
How to gracefully survive and thrive through “The Oprah Effect”