Your Personal CFO
Judi Offers Business Owners Peace of Mind
Tackle Financial Management with an Expert By Your Side
We have programs to accommodate a range of needs (and budgets) whether you want to learn our techniques through self-paced courses or want someone by your side to lend a hand. We will guide you through the changes necessary to make your business as financially successful as possible.
Judi’s breadth of experience and knowledge can offer you peace of mind and confidence that your company’s financials are in good order. Regardless of your level of commitment or previous knowledge, inviting us in as your CFO for hire will help you:
- Increase your knowledge and confidence in the handling and understanding of business finances
- Ensure you’ve got the money to spend on the right business processes, people and investments
- Learn from your past, leverage your successes, evaluate your challenges, and understand your customers’ needs (and lifetime value), so you can plan for the future
Depending on your needs (and wants) your CFO program may include any combination of the elements below.
Fiscal Fitness Consultation
Our CFO relationship always begins with a complimentary consultation. We want to understand your unique business goals and challenges. Let’s chat over the phone or meet in person — you’ll benefit right away from Judi’s ability to ask the right questions and get to the core of your issues. Regardless of whether or not you’re a fit for GrowthCast’s services, she’ll offer you great suggestions to move you in the right direction.
I.T. / Systems
The Profit Map™
You’re an expert at your business — your products and services, your sales, and your employees, But you may feel uneasy about assessing your current and future financial picture. We get it — finance is not your cup of tea nor should it be. Our Profit Map™ can help.
The Profit Map™ is a diagnostic tool providing a customized snapshot of your business’s current fiscal health and challenges — across all areas of operation. Covering over 60 “checkpoints” and seven functional areas (think sales, employees, etc.), any business owner will benefit, regardless of the level of financial experience. By examining your systems, reviewing your processes and assessing your reporting, Judi can provide a clear picture of where your risks and opportunities lie.
Upon completion of the Profit Map™, you will be able to:
- Prioritize the top 3 things you should address to improve profits and fiscal controls
- Identify any areas that are fiscally fragile (now or in the future)
- Understand the tools, quick tricks and systems for your business that would support stronger financial health
The Profit Plan™
Are you ready to make a change, but don’t know where to start?
The best place to start is with the Profit Plan™. We will closely review your company’s financials and operations and, together, develop a plan to meet your personal goals. Whether you’d like to take home more money, grow your business or have an entirely different goal, we’ll create a clear plan, with specific actions, that will help get you there.
What does a Profit Plan look like?
Month 1: Analysis & Discovery
- In most cases, the Profit Plan™ begins with our Profit Map™ to identify what your business should address and concrete ideas on how to get started.
- We will get to know your business inside and out. That means we will understand the goals and mission, culture, systems and operations, people, best practices – and identify the real obstacles to growth and profitability.
- Together, we’ll identify quick hits to produce immediate improvement.
Month 2: Planning & Processes
- We will collaborate with you to produce a solid working budget including everything that impacts profitability.
- Realistic improvement plans (i.e., numbers-driven) will be developed for both the immediate and long term. These plans may encompass acquisition and growth tactics or, if necessary, business contraction and refocusing. The end goal is to have rational plans.
- Customized timelines and checklists are created to help you run your business efficiently and ensure nothing is falling through the cracks.
Month 3: Implementation
- With Judi as your CFO, guiding your first steps and clarifying timeline commitments, your detailed plans will turn into action.
- Fiscal fitness takes practice! With regular management meetings and check-ins as part of the Profit Plan™, you will build healthy habits. This includes everything from tracking and reacting to budget results, to getting the most out of your technology, to helping your employees align with your company’s goals.
Month 4 and Beyond: Execution & Follow-Up
- Many clients choose to keep Judi on as their personal CFO to help them execute their plans and continue improving their financial performance. (Learn more about our CFO VIP below.) Of course, whether or not you choose to continue with us, you’ll have a solid roadmap in place to work from!
For executive-level support from analysis and implementation to ongoing financial management, GrowthCast offers the CFO VIP relationship. VIP clients receive all the attention and oversight that an internal CFO would provide, plus all the benefits of the Profit Map™ and Profit Plan™ engagements. This relationship, as always, is tailored to your specific needs.
Over our time together we will introduce the processes, systems, and knowledge to make your financial and related goals a reality!